33325 N. Sears Boulevard, Wildwood, IL 60030 - phone (847) 223-7275
- Beaches open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- There are NO LIFEGUARDS on duty. Swim at your own risk. Swimming is allowed in designated areas only. See signage for age requirement.
- Do not dive from piers or swim around piers.
- Do not enter the water if you have an infectious disease.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear leak-proof diapers or pull ups in the water.
- Pet Dogs are welcome in Wildwood Park District parks, and must on leash in accordance with county laws. This is for the safety and comfort of everyone using the parks.
- Pets are not allowed in beach swim areas under any circumstances.
- Owners must remove and properly dispose of pet waste.
The Wildwood Park District appreciates your help in reporting any problems you may find in our parks. If you see a safety hazard at the district park, please contact the district office at your earliest convenience. If you see an illegal activity occurring in one of the district parks, please contact the Lake County Sheriff's office (911) immediately to report the occurence. This will help us better control vandalism at the parks.