33325 N. Sears Boulevard, Wildwood, IL 60030 - phone (847) 223-7275
How to Register at Wildwood Park District
We offer various options to help suit your registration needs:
- Register Online: Save time and simply click on the "Register Now" button and you will be directed to our Third Party (Active Net) program which will automatically process your registration.
Please note: Active Net is a Third Party program and is not a Wildwood Park District site.
You may be asked to subscribe to Active Advantage for a fee. This is not associated with your registration or the park district.
Please be careful and be aware of this option at the conclusion of your registration experience.
You can also submit your registration form via fax, e-mail, postal mail or in person. Click on the "Download Registration Form" button below to obtain a blank Registration Form:
- Fax: Fax completed registration form and credit card payment information to our Fax#: 847-223-2820.
- E-mail: Attach an electronic copy of your completed registration form (picture or PDF format is acceptable) and email it to: email@example.com.
- Mail: Print and complete a registration form (also found in the brochure) and mail to the Wildwood Park District office. Credit card or check is accepted. Our mailing address is:
Wildwood Park District
33325 N. Sears Blvd.
Wildwood, IL 60030
- In Person: Drop off a completed registration form with payment at our office during office hours.
- In Person: Drop off your registration form in a mail slot located on the door next to our main office entrance.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:30am to 4:00pm
Tuesdays: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Select Saturdays*: 9:00am to 12:00pm
*May 13th - June 10th - July 8th -August 12th
Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted. Checks should be made payable to Wildwood Park District. Note: Any check that is deposited and returned by the bank for any reason will result in an additional $36 charge. All registration receipts will be sent via e-mail. If you require a hard copy receipt, one will be mailed to you.
Registration ends one week prior to the beginning of each program or event unless otherwise noted. It is recommended you sign up for each program or special event as soon as possible to secure your spot.